Im doing it again!

What to do?

• Supercharged Build

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbocharged Build

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters
May 24, 2007
Most of you saw my thread about my roasted GTP. Went through the hassel with the insurance company couldnt touch the car because they wouldnt let me take anything out of it blah blah blah. They cut me a check and done. I ended up picking up a DD which happend to be my moms 02 Accord, which sucks, but it gets me around. I sold my 90 CRX SI and am moving to my fiance and I new place this Wednesday. The kid I sold the CRX to has a friend that has a GP that wont shift and his parents dont want to bother getting it fixed so I had him give me a call. I went to look at the car and its got a dent in the rear passenger side door and it needs a new front bumper but is not bad at all. I asked them what they wanted for it being a 01. "well it doesnt drive and you will need to tow it away but I just want it gone so ill sell it to you for $200.00" FUCKING SOLD! Im just waiting to get settled in and im going to get it. New place, New toy now I feel as if the car burning was kind of a blessing in disguise. I loved my car and to be honest I cant wait to start tearing this thing down. Im thinking this time around going turbo. so I need TCG to help me decide. I want to keep it simple as I do want to drive this around more often than just on a nice weekend or track days. So my question is do I do another big supercharged build or a simple turbo build?

Thread Info