Jakeman apparently doesn't want to let it end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Jakeman17 said:
I dont appreciate you being a dick head right off the start! You lucky you were not asked to leave. now I FORGOT about the other damages. Maybe it seemed like I lied but i havnt been to the car in 3 months. alot of family stuff has happened since then and i dont remember every little thing. Be pissed or whatever you wanna be but remember you shouldnt rent a trailer without seeing the car first.
Sorry I wasted your time and money but it wasnt intended!

You let slip that you already knew about the B-pillar damage, and its pretty hard to miss that the car looks like it hit a pole... If you haven't SEEN the car in 3 months, you should have gone and got current pictures of it if you were even the SLIGHTEST bit unsure of its condition before selling it as 'perfect'

You posted 3 pictures of the car, none showed a clear view of the front (Which would have been a dead giveaway since the front cover was trashed)

You listed the car as 'perfect' with 1000 miles since its repaint. It looked like it had been parked in the city for the past 5 years. And to top it off, it has rust coming up as well despite this 'fresh paint', Anyone could see the bubbles coming up through the vinyl tape that was used to 'blend' the paint.

I TRUSTED your word, since it was going to cost me $30 in fuel to come up there to even look at it, I figured I'd get a trailer and trust your word. I spent an hour getting the trailer, You had told me that you would call me at 6 to let me know you were ready, Instead I called you at 6:15, 6:45, and then you answered at 7:00PM, so apparently my time isn't worth shit either. I drove over an hour to get there again, based on YOUR word, and once I arrived, you weren't there and I waited another 15 min at this property that I knew no-one at.

You've already pulled the photos off of Photobucket, so you are obviously trying to hide the condition even more so now.

I told you it wasn't worth my money, I said you had wasted my time and a trailer rental, and I left calmly and respectfully. I did not yell at you, I did not get confrontational, I left.

Do not private message me, Do not call me a dick, If you wanted to make things right you could have handled this very differently.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
i cant believe das was thinkin about a diamond star :rofl:

btw das did TG/HK/whomever pick up that laptop yet?

They have already paid for it, I think HK is picking it up on Sunday. Sadly that money is just going to pay for what I lost over this fiasco.

Jeez. While it may be shady he left out those things...what looks like it had been in a wreck or two.

The car was $250...I wouldn't expect a nice car.

I was not expecting perfection, but with 'less than 1000 miles since paint' I didn't expect to see a car that needed new front and rear clips along with rust repair, a new B-pillar, and the hood to be repaired/repainted.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
maaco.jpg

claim_settled.jpg

Jakeman17

TCG Elite Member
Aug 1, 2009
Algonquin
He was paying $175

I hadnt seen the car in over 3 months I forgot about somethings from only have the car for 3 days. It was a mistake he wants to make a big deal. It doesnt matter to me b/c I know I forgot and wasnt out to screw anyone over

Jakeman17

TCG Elite Member
Aug 1, 2009
Algonquin
Whatever that case is I forgot he doesnt like that answer and said I lied whatever it doesnt hurt my feelings. I know what happened.

I have owned the car for like 5 months and havnt been to it in 3 months
Shit happens. It wasnt was he was expecting so his loss. Ill get more from Cash for Junk Cars then what he was paying.

Im done with this he can rant on and on. Ill be the grown up and let it go. I tried apologizing and that didnt work.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You called me a dick via PM, how is that grown up?

You forgot that every single piece of the ad was inaccurate not just the front bumper, but the rust, the b-pillar, and the rear bumper... that's a pretty big 'oops' that cost me a chunk of change and half my day.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You and G_T_P work together :drums:

Just kidding... I says its shitty that Jakeman seemed to forget about the front end, but one of your questions about that car should have been if it had body damage.

Here is the ad:
*FS: 93 Eclipse GS Body
Copied from my CL Ad

1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
140,000 Miles on Body (under 1000 miles since paint)
Tires in Decent Condition
Body In Perfect condition
Re-Painted About a Year Ago Factory Color*
No rust!
Sun roof
Interior In Great Condition and All There No missing pieces*

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...9/cfe87d36.jpg
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...9/c7b8e990.jpg
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...9/11cba759.jpg
I will Get better pictures next time I am by the car. Make an offer I need it gone ASAP.

$250 OBO

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fucking :werd:

you of all people dasfinc with all your wheelings and deallings know you win some, you lose some... you didnt even lose shit. go drown a mustang again and get over the 75 bucks you're out. shit happens. i drove to a lil bit north of indianapolis on a saturday with similar results. its part of the hunt dude.

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
You called me a dick via PM, how is that grown up?

You forgot that every single piece of the ad was inaccurate not just the front bumper, but the rust, the b-pillar, and the rear bumper... that's a pretty big 'oops' that cost me a chunk of change and half my day.

and now you made an entire thread whining about it, how grown up is that?....get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info