Where do get a Loan for a 2000 model car?

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
is that supposed to be a lot?

Rb9N7.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
So somebody has 10k in the bank, but would rather take out a loan and pay interest on it. Oh I see why, maybe cause the savings accounts are so good right now, or maybe cause the market is on the up, or maybe because they like to piss away money. If you actually have ten grand in the bank, you wouldn't even be making this thread, YOU WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE CAR. Why would anybody get a loan if they didn't have to unless it's a BS story.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
You must have a terrible credit score to get a 24% loan.

quite the opposite actually.. I just dont want to go to the back just for them to tell me its so much because its a personal loan with no collateral... hence high interest rates.. and a mark on my credit report.

Before i paid off $40k in vehicles and $10k in CC bills, my credit score was 780. I currently have no debt, so i can only assume its higher

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
So somebody has 10k in the bank, but would rather take out a loan and pay interest on it. Oh I see why, maybe cause the savings accounts are so good right now, or maybe cause the market is on the up, or maybe because they like to piss away money. If you actually have ten grand in the bank, you wouldn't even be making this thread, YOU WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE CAR. Why would anybody get a loan if they didn't have to unless it's a BS story.

I financed my motorcycle when it cost $4,500. Never hurts to get those payments on your credit history. Maybe he's just looking for a cheap way to get a loan and pay it off so he can further improve his score.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info