Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
since this will be the new hotness, might be helpful to get everyone tags for both XBL & PSN.

this will also serve as the new "official" thread.

XBL
Mook - CrazyMook
02BlueGT - Fstuff2009
Runtz52 - runtz5289
G_T_P - I InFaMoUs xX
StrobinSS - Strobin
Firemandan1700 - Firemandan1700
Atomicles - Atomicles
KagA152 - TURDFURGESON152

PSN
Riski - Riskistang
daturbosix - daturbosix
Importcrew - Importcrew
99PONTIACGP - vividz
Stink Star - booshalicious
syp - syP_86
RossiGTP - x4playpenguin
shaferz - shaferzGTP
smrtss1 - smrtss1
TonzKnock - allthehype08

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
for those that dont know, they have really toned down the noob bullshit you saw all over mw2. no longer will their be quick scoping bullshit, your kill streaks do not add to your kills now. example.... you get a chopper at 5 or 6 kills, whatever it is, the chopper gets 5 kills and goes away. you will still be at 5 or 6 kills and will be required to actually use a gun to add to your kill streak. theres no more one man army unlimited noob tubes, and on top of that, i heard you get 1 noob tube at most.

with all that said, treyarch seems to have learned where IW has failed miserably. of course i expect about 2 or 3 days before a rather large game ruining glitch is introduced :rofl:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
yeah, this way of doing it now is nice, walk in and walk back out really, no need to sign for anything anymore either. that said, im not looking forward to working tomorrow night, hopefully everyone will have picked up their shit so i dont have to deal with them

Which one do you work at? That way I can stop in for a few hours and pretend to be a noob and ask a bunch of stupid noob questions. :rofl:

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Which one do you work at? That way I can stop in for a few hours and pretend to be a noob and ask a bunch of stupid noob questions. :rofl:

you would fit right in with 99% of the people who show up to buy cod. they still come in thinking its the only shooter ever made and still think its the most amazing thing since sliced bread. they also think the first cod game was modern warfare :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info