So, two guys I know from my town got into a fight..

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
and apparently, shit got REAL out of hand.
I've known the 'victim' for awhile just through mutual friends and school. He's part of a 'gang' of white kids that are pretty notorious for looking for fights. The suspect is a year older than me and never seemed to have much regard for the law-- i remember him being arrested when he was ~15 for driving around, shooting people with air rifles-- He lives right up the block from me... Not the smartest kid.

CARY – A Cary man now faces an attempted murder charge for allegedly striking a man at least twice with his car over the weekend.

, was arrested for a second time this week Thursday and charged with the more serious Class X felony, which typically is punishable with between six and 30 years in prison. On Monday, he had been charged with three counts of aggravated battery.

Rohn posted bail after the first arrest, only to be returned to jail a few days later.

About 4:16 a.m. Saturday, Cary police responded to a possible fight in progress near the rear of the Walgreens at 500 Route 14. There officers found 20-year-old Jeremy Sojka of Cary. He was conscious, but unable to move because of his injuries.

Driving a Jeep Wrangler, the suspect allegedly hit the victim, pinning him against another car. Police believe the suspect then backed up and struck the victim a second time, dragging him through the parking lot, Cary Deputy Chief Ed Synek said.

Sojka was flown by Flight for Life helicopter to Condell Hospital in Libertyville, where he remained Thursday.

The suspect had left before police arrived. Investigators got a description of the suspect’s vehicle, which an officer recognized from another, unrelated complaint, Synek said.

Police believe the suspect and victim knew of each other. They also believe the two had seen each other earlier Saturday night at a fast-food restaurant, Synek said.

Synek said he could not speculate on what prompted the altercation.

Rohn has been charged with more than a dozen driving offenses since 2003. That includes two charges of driving under the influence, one in 2004 and another in 2006, according to McHenry County Circuit Court records.

Rohn was being held at McHenry County Jail Thursday on $175,000 bond.
29561l1.jpg

im still getting details...guess the confrontation started late-night, outside of Taco Bell. I dont know where Jeremy's friends were, as they usually always fight in groups :rollpicard:
Anyway, I found it surprising that they charged him with 3 counts of assault, let him post bond-- and then came back with murder charges a few days later.

Junk86

I'm here now.
Apr 8, 2009
although he does make very bad choices, jeremy is a good HEARTED kid IMO. i've known him for a long time and i hope he is doing okay.

Yep...because it takes a good heart to pin somebody between cars...twice..on purpose. Good heart indeed. I'd like to meet this kid and have him pull that shit on me...he'd be eating out of a straw for the rest of his life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info