Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:rofl: tough break women

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23574940

CHICAGO - At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.

A virus that causes cervical cancer is by far the most common sexually transmitted infection in teen girls aged 14 to 19, while the highest overall prevalence is among black girls — nearly half the blacks studied had at least one STD. That rate compared with 20 percent among both whites and Mexican-American teens, the study from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Aww, jeez. You guys need to read up on "HPV" and your STD's.

80% of Americans will contract it. Meaning unless you're a nun, a virgin, or just have just one sexual partner in your whole life.....you've got it or are going to get it.

It's the reason for the vaccine for girls called Gardasil that they're trying to mandate for every young girl before they become sexually active.
There is no test for HPV in guys, you could be a carrier for years, and the only sign IF it ever showed up would be mild genital warts that are easily treatable. Most people with healthy immune systems get rid of HPV in months without knowing they even had it.

Condoms reduce the risk slightly but it's transferred by the skin in the genital area so good luck not making contact.

And knowing is half the battle. :p

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Aww, jeez. You guys need to read up on "HPV" and your STD's.
Breaking News?! Hardly.

80% of Americans will contract it. Meaning unless you're a nun, a virgin, or just have just one sexual partner in your whole life.....you've got it or are going to get it.

It's the reason for the vaccine for girls called Gardasil that they're trying to mandate for every young girl before they become sexually active.
There is no test for HPV in guys, you could be a carrier for years, and the only sign IF it ever showed up would be mild genital warts that are easily treatable. Most people with healthy immune systems get rid of HPV in months without knowing they even had it.

Condoms reduce the risk slightly but it's transferred by the skin in the genital area so good luck not making contact.

And knowing is half the battle. :p

Fucken ehh. Guys can give it to chicks and they wouldnt know they have it.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
jailbaittruestylecopy.jpg

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I'm just trying to figure out why it's funny? Pretty sad if you ask me.

Laughing to help cope with the fact that theoretically i am guaranteed to have been exposed to an STD. HPV is going to be a big deal in the next couple of years i think. I had really only kind of heard of it then a few sluts from around town tested positive for it last summer and everyone was kind of freaked out about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info