NIU Fall 2010 Check in/Spottings

Cully77

Regular
Feb 20, 2009
Arlington Heights
Real Name
Scott
Let me know if you ever see this... sold it awhile back to a girl who goes to NIU. I know Euro saw her a couple times. I hope she's taking good care of it.

kkpittsmonte107.jpg

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Let me know if you ever see this... sold it awhile back to a girl who goes to NIU. I know Euro saw her a couple times. I hope she's taking good care of it.

kkpittsmonte107.jpg

Yeah I always saw it parked across the street from the student center bus turnaround.

Reid@SP said:
Three spottings today:

-Silver Terminator Cobra on Arcadia
-Black STi w/ stock gold rims and tinted tails at IHOP
-Black 370Z on Annie Glidden

Reid

I think I know the guy with the black 370Z. He's a campus police officer...he's a toolbag. Always seemed to target my roommate in his H3...when, what can you do in an H3 that'll attract attention, it was slow as balls :rofl:

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Ill most likely be driving my grand am around campus but if you guys ever see a black fox with a loud ass blower its me. Grand am has an aftermarket hood and corvette brakes on it.

If anyone ever wants to get some pictures done, I have my dslr out here and a tripod for night shots. :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info