9 years later

Z

Zenriddles

9 years after the World Trade Center buildings were attacked. Koran burning is in the news.

Off for now, but now the Muslims are saying no deal was ever made. Of course. :-\

I've had enough. I say sprinkle the F****** books with pig blood before pissing on them and THEN burning them.

I watched that CNN interview the other night, and there were VERY thinly veiled threats that, pretty much no matter what, the Muslim extremists were going to up their game.
Bring it. I don't care about ANY religion too much. I'm just tired of a huge pain in my a$$ and tired of the 'appeasement'.

The best thing I can say so far about this whole Koran burning thing is that there has been a huge outcry from the Christian side to not do this, as it is NOT Christian, and I believe that is correct. A great teaching opportunity about the difference between religions. Where is the MUSLIM outcry to back off on the Ground Zero Mosque? That's RIGHT - Because they DO support it. Poor Form, jerks.

Then fine - here is a poke in YOUR eye - somebody get me the pig's blood and a Zippo lighter.....

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
How is building a mosque in new York city somehow a slap in the face? When did this stop being a FREE country. I don't agree with what you say but ill defend your right to say it. There is no law against building a mosque there and therefore it should be built. Remember there are millions of Muslims in this country that have nothing to do the extremists, much the same way as the Christians in this country have very little to do with Christian extremists around the world.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I heard that Donald trump tried buying the building so they couldn't build it there. He said it should be a minimum of five blocks away....1 more block :rofl:

Anyone who thinks it shouldn't be built there is a fucking moron. First; there has been a mosque 4 blocks away for 50 years (before the WCC was built) and second; the mosque in question has been functioning in that location for over a year. Only reason it's now in the news is because it's election time. This shit will blow over right after elections.....

9 years after the World Trade Center buildings were attacked. Koran burning is in the news.

Off for now, but now the Muslims are saying no deal was ever made. Of course. :-\

I've had enough. I say sprinkle the F****** books with pig blood before pissing on them and THEN burning them.

I watched that CNN interview the other night, and there were VERY thinly veiled threats that, pretty much no matter what, the Muslim extremists were going to up their game.
Bring it. I don't care about ANY religion too much. I'm just tired of a huge pain in my a$$ and tired of the 'appeasement'.

The best thing I can say so far about this whole Koran burning thing is that there has been a huge outcry from the Christian side to not do this, as it is NOT Christian, and I believe that is correct. A great teaching opportunity about the difference between religions. Where is the MUSLIM outcry to back off on the Ground Zero Mosque? That's RIGHT - Because they DO support it. Poor Form, jerks.

Then fine - here is a poke in YOUR eye - somebody get me the pig's blood and a Zippo lighter.....

Amen brotha... pour the pig blood.

Religion; more deadly that drunk drivers....

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
This may be a shock to some people, but not all Muslims are terrorists. If killing a few people makes the entire religion bad than Christians would have every bible burned long ago because of the things they have done.

Besides, anybody who honestly believes in any religion is a moron, and no I'm not kidding.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.

Umm... maybe there isn't a Muslim outcry to back off on the [not located at] ground zero [not a mosque] cultural center because rather than representing something negative or directly attacking another faith, it represents something positive and in no way shape or form disrespects any culture or religion?

Z

Zenriddles

Umm... maybe there isn't a Muslim outcry to back off on the [not located at] ground zero [not a mosque] cultural center because rather than representing something negative or directly attacking another faith, it represents something positive and in no way shape or form disrespects any culture or religion?

When 70% of Americans polled strongly dislike the idea, then it is not so much about "Rights", it is about DOING RIGHT - show some respect. NOT backing down shows NO respect, hence - your doing it WRONG.

It's just another part of the one way plan. France tried 'appeasement' - didn't work. The infection must not spread.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/August/Islamization-of-Paris-a-Warning-to-the-West/

I dislike the thought of 20 years from now if some things are not called for what they are now.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
When 70% of Americans polled strongly dislike the idea, then it is not so much about "Rights", it is about DOING RIGHT - show some respect. NOT backing down shows NO respect, hence - your doing it WRONG.

It's just another part of the one way plan. France tried 'appeasement' - didn't work. The infection must not spread.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/August/Islamization-of-Paris-a-Warning-to-the-West/

I dislike the thought of 20 years from now if some things are not called for what they are now.

That's part of being a free country if you don't like it, leave.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'm really growing weary of religion as a whole.

x2

It had its time and place, but I think has worn its welcome. I just don't get the whole religious faith and mysticism thing.

In my opinion, whatever holy book you read, likely has a base on true stories and events, and actual living walking people. Beyond that, it's a gross exaggeration of what actually happened. Books of stories and role models to set a standard for living life. These people did good or bad, had good or bad happen to them, found ways to inspire people or prosper through good times and bad. Go read a children's book, its like a bible story with turtles, and puppy dogs instead of Jesus and his disciples.

God doesnt hate you, you are probably an asshole,an outcast, or just really awkward, this generally causes other people to dislike you. You spanked your kid too hard and someone ran over your puppy, God isnt punishing you, the dog wasnt trained and there are teenage girls flying down your street on a texting marathon. You prayed extra hard and donated $1000 , then heard your cousin overcame cancer later that day. Congrats, you just wasted an hour at church, gave $5 to the actual cause you were trying to support, and you can thank a bunch of money hungry corporations, and quality schools to educate a few doctors for helping out your cousin.

The incredible selflessness, selfishness, dedication, treachery, courage, cowardice, and general free will of human beings is responsible for every great and terrible thing you will experience in your lifetime.

I am a faithful person, but not religious. I have faith in people, that they generally have the desire to do good or understand the consequences of not doing so. That they can see the intent of my actions and words, or I theirs. Life is simple, people are not.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
You don't get it. 70% of the people strongly disapprove. Respect THEIR wishes. It is about getting along, not shoving a stick in everyone's eye.
70% of the people who felt strongly enough to give their opinion.

There's no reason to care about this. It doesn't effect Antibes lives if it's "built".

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
You don't get it. 70% of the people strongly disapprove. Respect THEIR wishes. It is about getting along, not shoving a stick in everyone's eye.

The beautiful thing about America is that 99% of people can disapprove of something but as long as it is jot against the law it whole be built because that is what a free country is all about. If you would like to go to a country that discriminates and goes by the laws of religion go ahead and move to some of the middle eastern countries.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Are you stupid? What laws are they breaking? Do we not live in a free country? How is it disrespectful?

It's counterproductive to the Imam's religion and own "mission statement". All religions preach tolerance of your neighbors. Putting a Mosque up a short walk away from the area where Muslim terrorists knocked down the WTC is INTOLLERANT.

Is it breaking the law? Nope

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info