Lockerz Website

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Ill post this here for anyone interested. Lockerz is one of the sites where you go to the site and get points for logging in, answering questions and watching videos. You can then redeem items during their redemptions that happen once a month or so. The prizes include ipods, ipads, video games, video game system, blu ray player was on there and a whole lot more.

They also have a shop where you can use points to discount prices of anything they have. Ive ordered from there a few times now, its legit. When you buy things, you get bonus points back in return pending how many points you use in the first place, the less you use when buying something, the more bonus points you get and vice versa.

Anyone whos interested in trying the site out, theres no commitment or anything like that, give me your email address and you can try it out. Who doesnt like free shit :coold:

Heres the link to the site, wont do any good until I can send you an invite via email of course. So yeah, let me know if you are interested :bigthumb:

www.lockerz.com

PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT IN, ILL JUICE YA UP :coold:

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
need email address for invite to be sent to. PM it if you dont want to post it here.

rock-rule.jpg

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
and to those of you ive sent invites to or those interested, if you have firefox with ad blocker plus, you will kill the ads before videos play which makes it even easier to sit and watch videos in the background. :bigthumb: also watch videos while you can since you get 3x points for the rest of the day. the easiest ones to get points on are dailies which range from :30 - 1:45 really. i went through all 20 pages of their dailies over the last week or so, got about 3k in points from it :eek:

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
i dont remember off hand, i was going for something other than ipods usually, but since i started really racking up points i was trying to get one. im pretty sure the touch's are around 2-3k cant say for sure though cause the last redemption was a discounted one and all the shit was like half the points. they have ipod nanos and touch's. im trying for a 32 or 64 gig touch next redemption, if i dont get it, which has been the case for 2 months sadly cause i keep missing the redemptions due to work usually, ill just keep saving points like i have been. i coulda had a 16 gig ipad last redemption also :eek:

i could be off on the points for the ipods honestly, they havent shown the catalog you choose from in awhile so the prices may vary for all i know, im just guessing honestly. the 64 gig ipod touch was like 800-1000 points before while the 32 gig was like 600 i think, the 16 gig ipad was 1000. a 32 gig ipad with wifi and 3g was 2500 before, but as i said, that was during the discounted month.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info