I have lived in Miami for only 3 months now

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
And EVERY single day I spend here, the stereotype towards blacks is reinforced more and more each day.

I swear to God, when I move out of here, I'm going to be the most hateful piece of shit on earth.

I found out the motorcycle I'm getting shipped from California will be at my station on Thursday.

I went out to buy some oil and a filter (have to ship it dry), and on the way there, a mid 90s monte carlo cuts me off and SLAMS on the brakes just to go to popeyes. I wail on the horn and a black hand flies out the window and flips me off.

As I'm driving home some guy in an Altima passes me by on the shoulder doing easily 30mph faster than me (and I'm already going pretty fast). I catch him at the next light as he's blasting heavy bass and dropping an empty coke can out the window.

Then as I'm pulling into my apartment complex, there is this family of 6/7 walking in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING PARKING LOT. The mother looks at me, looks back, and just keeps on walking. She didn't even mention to her kids to get the fuck out of the way cause the pissed off jackass in a 4,300lb SUV is about to run their asses over.

FUCK I wish I could go street sweeping without going to prison.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
have u ever driven through the southside of chicago?

Been to south side of Chicago several times.
I've lived next to Oakland (95% of my daily commute was through Oakland).
I work next to Liberty City/Hialeah/Little Haiti/Little Havana.
I've spent a day or two in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Jacksonville.

They all have three things in common:
1) neighborhood upkeep
2) crime rate
3) main ethnic group

I'm sure I don't have to go into specifics.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I understand what you're saying completley.... I work in the city. I dont think it comes down to a race thing, it's just plain fucking ignorance. I try not to put things in a racial perspective, but I do know what you're talking about and DEFINATLEY feel for ya in the "street sweeping" idea.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
I understand what you're saying completley.... I work in the city. I dont think it comes down to a race thing, it's just plain fucking ignorance. I try not to put things in a racial perspective, but I do know what you're talking about and DEFINATLEY feel for ya in the "street sweeping" idea.

:werd: it was mostly road rage talking anyway

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
No matter where you go "ignorant" people are everywhere. Some places it's just a little worse then the other. When I was doing construction, we had to drive down Madison everyday when school got out. These little fucks would walk out in front of us everyday like we weren't even there. We'd slam on the brakes, blow the horn yet they would look at us like we are the assholes.

Shit, this past Sunday I went to Great America and almost beat this kid down. Me and my gf waited in like well over a hour for this ride. We were the next group to go when this "homeboy" hopes the rail in front of us and tries to get his 7 other friends in line with him. By now I'm tired of all these fucktards that walk around that place like they own it. I step up and say shit to him. He looks at me and goes "shooot mannn you gottta be like that, why cuz I'm black?" I said no cuz your a asshole. What give you the fucking right to cut all these people? You aren't special get the fuck outta here. He kept insisting I was saying shit just because he was black. No matter who you are I'd step up and say shit. Long story short, him and all his little homeies were kicked out of the park.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info