Fantasy Football League *NEED ONE MORE PLAYER*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
oddly enough, Im a huge football fan, but Ive never even looked into Fantasy Football Leagues. Like.. I have no idea exactly how they work lol. Let me look into that, and then... maybe.

Its really really easy. If you know whos good, more than just on your favorite team youll be fine. Basically you get points for yards, TD's, FGs and what not from each player on your team. You have a certain amount of players. I play individual Defense, so you have to pick defensive players too. It makes watching games that would otherwise mean nothing to you more interesting.

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Its really really easy. If you know whos good, more than just on your favorite team youll be fine. Basically you get points for yards, TD's, FGs and what not from each player on your team. You have a certain amount of players. I play individual Defense, so you have to pick defensive players too. It makes watching games that would otherwise mean nothing to you more interesting.

So its pretty much, whos make believe team is the best... nice. How does choosing your players work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info