White Sox/Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I'm sick of hearing about the Hawks salary cap issues and where Lebron James is going to play. It's July, and that means it's baseball season. It also means that the White Sox are currently in first place by half a game after being out of first by 9 only one month ago. They are on fire, and I could actually see them going to the Series if they keep this up. Konkero has been solid all year, and recently Quentin is playing like an MVP. Beckham and Alexai are all starting to hit, and I could see Jones hitting a lot more home runs this year. This team is exciting to watch and I can't wait for the all star break to be over. I'd like to thank the Cubs for starting us on this 25-5 tear!

GO SOX!!!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
This is very cool. It got to be a little depressing watching the games or getting ESPN updates from my phone at the beginning of the season. Konerko definatly deserves his spot in the all stars. He has held the team together for the most part.

It is nice to see Quenten coming alive as well. Although he needs to watch it. Last time he was on fire, pitchers noticed he likes to hover over the plate and he started getting hit. :rofl:

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
081ca44b1588bb66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info