Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh and I followed along with the presentation today. The whole imovie thing seems cool and the phone took a step in the sexy direction but its nothing too impressive still.

I've converted to an Android sackrider. But not an iPhone hater anymore.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh and I followed along with the presentation today. The whole imovie thing seems cool and the phone took a step in the sexy direction but its nothing too impressive still.

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
I'm not sure the antenna is the issue with dropped calls.......

umm.. yah... since all i do is sell cell phones, i can say this would not be a problem if it was on a cdma network like verizon

the iphone was impressive 3 years ago.. but ever since, they have just been playing catch up, adding the features they should of had since the beginning.

I have always liked the iphone but i really dont like the new design, and am in no way impressed by the new features.. I would rather have an EVO..

but for now, ill stick with my blackberry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info