Help my cousin win - Culver's Burger Build-Off

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
My little cousin is an aspiring chef and really wants to win this contest Culver's is having to make a new burger for their menu.

It will take 10 seconds of your time to vote. He's currently in the lead. You can vote every day for the next 3 weeks.

Here's the link, please take the few seconds to enter some simple information and vote. I'll bump the thread everyday so get these votes up. Thanks.

Here's the voting link:

http://contest.culvers.com/entries/52889

Thanks.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Here's the idea for the burger he came up with:

Umami (oo-may-me) Butter Burger

Ingredients:

Beef Patty
Bun
Roasted red peppers
Caramelized purple onion
Arugula
Garlic aioli
Domesticated feta cheese

Description:

The bun is toasted to perfection, then spread with a thin layer of garlic aioli; atop rests a lovely bed of green arugula and caramelized purple onions, all of which work to set the base for a juicy beef patty. Crumbled, domesticated feta cheese gently melts atop the beef as it is capped by roasted red peppers and finally the top of the bun.

Note:
Umami is the perfect combination of the four tastes (sweet, salty, sour & bitter) each of the tastes is recognizable, yet none dominates, resulting in the culinary taste phenomena known as savory. (umami)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info