I want more friends

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm bored, want something new and exciting to do. I've got friends now, but I want to diversify. They're all Subaru people (ya, I know) and I need to expand.

I cam from Michigan and Xceedspeed. It's kind of like the equivalent of this site, MWIR, and chitown racing only better than all of them combined or at least it used to be until all the tool Honda people came on and started stealing everything.

So anyone want to be friends with a DSMer? I go to the Luke's meets and don't see many fellow enthusiasts who enjoy the crushing defeat of an unreliable car.

If it helps, I'm very capable of working on cars. Probably work on those turd Subarus more than my own car even. I dabble in tuning my own shit, but I won't claim to be good at it, I don't suck either cause I haven't blown it up so I guess that's good.

:jg:
(cause that shit is funny)

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Yea he seems to have a similar feeling on the subject. Yea there are a bunch of people to talk to and hang out with. The coolest has got to be Turk.

I usually end up talking to the bru's the most. Mustangs, firebirds and cavaliers are more interesting to me :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info