Anybody ever use a stun gun or taser?

dmc6996

Addict
Oct 10, 2008
Arlington Heights
Real Name
Dave
i do have a few stun guns for my girl, no tasers. i had a 350,000 volt, which i have been hit by a number of times, and it will shock you... but knock you on your ass? im 5'11 160lbs and 350,000 didnt knock me out or anything like that. i have a 600,000 volt mini gun but i have no clue what kind of punch it packs. when it comes down to it, i'de feel safer with a knife. stun guns are good for a few seconds of "what the fuck was that!" but after they relize its a small shock, they're gonna be real pissed and pumped up. thats when you need to start running.
tasers i have no clue but at least you can put some distance between you and the bad guy.

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Nov 26, 2007
Hanover Park/Bloomington Normal
i do have a few stun guns for my girl, no tasers. i had a 350,000 volt, which i have been hit by a number of times, and it will shock you... but knock you on your ass? im 5'11 160lbs and 350,000 didnt knock me out or anything like that. i have a 600,000 volt mini gun but i have no clue what kind of punch it packs. when it comes down to it, i'de feel safer with a knife. stun guns are good for a few seconds of "what the fuck was that!" but after they relize its a small shock, they're gonna be real pissed and pumped up. thats when you need to start running.
tasers i have no clue but at least you can put some distance between you and the bad guy.

then what the hell is the point of a stun gun? wouldn't pepper spray do more?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
tomlaughgif1.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info