Found a blackberry phone on the ground...

B

Bad00SS

So I'm walking to my car the other day and I find this phone on the ground. turns out its a blackberry storm. It's prolly worth some money. I think they are prolly pretty expensive. I dont really like these touch screen phones, so I have no use for it. if anyone wants the thing you can have it cheap. its for verizon.

x2kwu0.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
So I'm walking to my car the other day and I find this phone on the ground. turns out its a blackberry storm. It's prolly worth some money. I think they are prolly pretty expensive. I dont really like these touch screen phones, so I have no use for it. if anyone wants the thing you can have it cheap. its for verizon.

Honestly, You REALLY should 'work' to return it...

MOST providers offer NO form of 'insurance' on Smart/PDA phones, so you REALLY are fucking someone over as they are often only $100 when you buy them with a 2 year contract, now someone is going to have to pay like $150 for a total shit phone because they are under contract and lost their phone...

I'm sure they have tried calling there own phone by now to try to see where it is, they probably left voice mails, or numbers, or something to contact them back at. Chances are they will even give you some money if you return it if you just do a good deed.

Karma IS a bitch, you are essentially 'stealing' $500 worth of phone.........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info