Alabama Highschool Basketball fight

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Did you forget about the white dude who pummeled the other white dude at their two sons hockey game?

People get way too involved with sports whether it is T-Ball or MLB. Unless you are on one of the teams playing do not get involved.

I think 2 parents fighting at their sons hockey game is a little different than a horde of people people fighting all at once. I guess you can say both situations are stupid and involve fighting, but one is way more out of control than the other.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Dear Blacks,

Dumb shit like this fuels racism just as much as ignorant backwoods hillbillies wearing their pillow cases on their heads do. Half of the blame falls on yourselves.

Sincerely,

MT

PS, I thought everything was different with the messiah in office, shouldn't black people be busy uniting under their savior, or have they forgotten already?

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
People get way too involved with sports whether it is T-Ball or MLB. Unless you are on one of the teams playing do not get involved.

I think 2 parents fighting at their sons hockey game is a little different than a horde of people people fighting all at once. I guess you can say both situations are stupid and involve fighting, but one is way more out of control than the other.

Exactly...

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
I still laugh at the "real" reason that the pants around their knees/ankles came to be...

I was told it started in prisons and when you wore your pants like that, you were available and liked it IDB

my dad works at statesville, the reason the took their belts away there and at most prisons was to prevent suicides/murders

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info