eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
2v0055y.jpg

hardware malfunction right?

how hard si it to fix this

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
ive already got one on my plate so ill be busy with that one. take in mind, once you take it apart, you are committed to doing it then, cause the good old warranty sticker comes off. you can get lucky and have M$ not check the sticker when they send a new one, but dont know if its worth the try.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
ive already got one on my plate so ill be busy with that one. take in mind, once you take it apart, you are committed to doing it then, cause the good old warranty sticker comes off. you can get lucky and have M$ not check the sticker when they send a new one, but dont know if its worth the try.
i started it up last night and it started fine and ran fine for about two minutes, i was able to get a race going on forza, then it locked up.

i restarted the system and i got the RR again.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I didn't wait all that long when I called M$ about the RROD. They sent me a brand spanking new one with a free 1 month Gold membership for the inconvenience. Needless to say, I let my brother keep the 360. I just play the ps3.

And isn't there a Gamers Anonymous or something? Some anger management for gamers. I know how frustrated some people can get while playing some games. :rofl: Not gonna name any names here.... lol

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I didn't wait all that long when I called M$ about the RROD. They sent me a brand spanking new one with a free 1 month Gold membership for the inconvenience. Needless to say, I let my brother keep the 360. I just play the ps3.

And isn't there a Gamers Anonymous or something? Some anger management for gamers. I know how frustrated some people can get while playing some games. :rofl: Not gonna name any names here.... lol
i dont really take them seriously 9/10 times :rofl:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Well..

The towel trick worked. I was actually playing a game.. so I figured "meh" shut it off, hooked up LIVE and tried to see if it'd restart. . it got probably a half a second into the XBOX screen when you start it up... and locked up, it looked all staticy.

SOOO..Trying the "towel trick" one more time, but I'm gonna see how long the XBOX actually lasts for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info