Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm a huge sucker for pop culture art...and I do mean art. All the pieces I have are limited to 100 or 200 prints at the most with the exception of maybe 2..and all come from actual "galleries" that commission artists, etc.

This latest one continues my obsession with Nolan's TDK. This one is limited to 200 pieces...I tried to get the variant which is limited to 100 but it sold out in under 10 seconds.

Pretty pumped for this one.

rPG5qy7.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I like it!

Whats your favorite piece? Do you have one?

I have probably 10 different pieces...hard to choose just one.

I have two really awesome Big Lebowski ones...one for Star Wars, the Banana Stand from Arrested Development, one for Predator, one for Sopranos, one for LOTR, Jurassic Bark from Futurama....one for Life Aquatic and another for Arrested Development.

Now that I'm thinking on it, I have two more never opened in the garage and I dont remember what they are :rofl:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I have probably 10 different pieces...hard to choose just one.

I have two really awesome Big Lebowski ones...one for Star Wars, the Banana Stand from Arrested Development, one for Predator, one for Sopranos, one for LOTR, Jurassic Bark from Futurama....one for Life Aquatic and another for Arrested Development.

Now that I'm thinking on it, I have two more never opened in the garage and I dont remember what they are :rofl:

There a site you go to for all of them? Curious what some of the other ones look like for different movies and shows.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info