For what, arresting me for what? I'm sorry, I thought this was America!

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
tenor.gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
And this is why I was only an umpire for a year.

Dude I used to ump as well and some of these parents are out of their fucking gord. I was umping a World Series little league game when I was 12 and I had to kick parents out because of the way they were acting. My mind is still blown to this day thinking back on it, children having to reprimand adults....like children!

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
People are nuts over kids sports...its pathetic. My 9 year old daughter plays park district girl's softball...her league is 7-11 year olds combined on teams. Parents go insane over it, screaming at umps, screaming at coaches, etc. There are fucking 7 year old girls on the field, and people care enough to lose their shit!

How pathetic is your life that this shit matters to you? And your kid is either going to hate your guts one day...or be an epic douchebag them self one day!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Woman with the phone praying for Jesus yet doing nothing to help, just recording

giphy.gif

I was thinking the same thing with the recordings of the shooter that was killed outside the Texas courthouse earlier this week... Sitting on your fucking phone watching the masked moron come down the street and get into position while recording it instead of oh I don't know, calling the cops ?!?!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info