The crash yesterday near racine on I94 which took two lives.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fucking nuts.

64395215_691866011286234_4401370235970519040_n-1.jpg

https://twitter.com/Milwaukee_Patch...down-for-multi-vehicle-double-fatality-crash/

https://twitter.com/blitzgrambo/sta...down-for-multi-vehicle-double-fatality-crash/

“By turning, avoiding a crash of three individuals and a semi tractor that’s already involved in the crash, and turning to avoid all of that — absolutely. I think this unfortunate, deceased individual is a hero in and of itself by turning down and risking his own life to avoid crashing into innocent people. He turned off the roadway, rather than crashing into three other vehicles and a semi. I would suggest to you that that is very heroic — risking his own life in an effort to save potentially three other vehicles.”

Schmailing said that the crash began when a semi truck traveling south on I-94 made a lane change and hit a construction barrier. This caused the truck driver to overcorrect and crash into the median wall, which sent the median wall into the northbound lanes of the interstate.

Three northbound vehicles then crashed into the median or each other.

It was at this moment that a northbound truck driver chose to make a “very evasive maneuver” and drove off of the interstate to avoid the pileup, sending his truck crashing 30 feet off the roadway where it burst into flames.

Both semi truck drivers died at the scene. Two other people were seriously injured.

“In my 24 years on this job, this is the worst accident I’ve ever been part of,” said Schmailing.

Schmailing said that the driver of the northbound semi truck gave his life to save others:

RIP.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
I read online, there was a 2 vehicle crash in the northbound lanes, a truck traveling in the northbound lane as well swerved to miss the accident which in turned pushed the jersey barriers into the southbound lane. Another truck traveling southbound had nowhere to go and in last ditch attempt, he jumped the over-pass barrier.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info