3 children killed after pickup truck hits Amish horse-drawn carriage

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
RIP - didn’t stand a chance

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/08/us...riage-crash/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

(CNN) — Three young children are dead after a pickup truck drove into the back of an Amish horse-drawn carriage in south Michigan, state police said.
The children, ages 2, 4 and 6, were traveling along an Algansee Township road on Friday when the pickup truck rear-ended their carriage, ejecting all of those inside, Michigan State Police said.

Some of the other passengers, two adults and two children, were taken to hospitals in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and Kalamazoo, Michigan, with serious injuries.
The driver of the pickup truck, who has been identified as Tyler Frye, was arrested, State Police Sgt. Todd Price said.

He is facing three counts of operating while under the influence causing death, two counts of operating while under the influence causing serious injury, and a felony weapons charge, State Police Sgt. Doug Schutter said.

It wasn't immediately clear Saturday whether he has an attorney. Frye was in custody Saturday on a $500,000 bond, awaiting arraignment on Monday, Schutter said.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Horrible horrible sad news!!!

I know I was shocked and freaked when I picked up my 1st contract in Michigan.
I was driving down the highway and a horse buggy was ahead of me??
Talk about shock, definitely a very dangerous deal if you aren't expecting it.

Of course if you are a POS loser, this was bound to happen and surprising it hasn't happened more often!!!

AGAIN, very sad.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Very very Sad RIP

The guy probably had priors. Maybe didn’t even have a drivers license.

When shit like this happens “under the influence”. I’m assuming alcohol. Could be drugs too.

But. Nobody bitches about banning alcohol. (I like to have a few drinks a week myself)

But if it’s gun related. All the anti gun idiots come out of the wood work.

And a felony weapons charge? They guy is gonna spend most if not the rest of his life in prison. What an idiot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info