Gaming What phone games you all playing these days?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Been playing a lot of Nonstop Knight but other than that...nada. I need something that will hold my attention for more than a few days.

giphy.gif

Reactions: pamelaramirez

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I answer spam calls and then break down the salesperson's abilities to their detriment. "You did this wrong. You did that wrong. What kind of salesperson are you? You should be ashamed you're letting me control the conversation. Better get a job that's more suited to your abilities, etc."

It's a feel good game.

Reactions: ChrisRac

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Looks like a traditional RPG of sorts?

It's a grindy gacha game. Pretty much play for a few months to build "teams" and let it grind on auto to get runes to power up your monsters. PvP is a big part of it which I enjoy (guild battles (vs ai defenses), guild siege (real time fighting w/ 3 guilds 1v1v1), real time arena battles (pvp in real time)).

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Just deleted CSR 2 a week ago...have been going through trying to find some sort of puzzle type of game, but without much luck...I have Merge Dragon's now, which is fairly addicting but SUPER mindless. Problem is, to do much of anything you have to pay up, which I will never do, so I'm sure I'll be deleting this one soon too, and go on looking for something else.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Just deleted CSR 2 a week ago...have been going through trying to find some sort of puzzle type of game, but without much luck...I have Merge Dragon's now, which is fairly addicting but SUPER mindless. Problem is, to do much of anything you have to pay up, which I will never do, so I'm sure I'll be deleting this one soon too, and go on looking for something else.

the game i mentioned hidden folks, is an interactive wheres waldo kind of game. people and things are hidden in the maps and you have to find them. it is not a free game, but i use google rewards free monies so it wasn't a big deal. the maps get bigger as you progress through out the game, and the last one is HUGE. and its not just oh, there is that person found them. its oh, i have to click this to move that to allow me to hold this button to move that, and now i found you. well, not al the time, but that's what made it interesting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info