NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Always used to people trying to criticize mine now I get a chance

Tries to criticize someone else work...

Can't as the work is impeccable.

:s00ls:

Coolants low(got charged for it) and brand new oil pan is covered in chassis oil cause they didn't even bother to brake clean off after repair...

You were saying?

#roastme #citeexamples #photochopmeinmemes #targeton1ofmy2backs #annnnnndgo

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
DYdDNPI.jpg

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
That Western Star on the alpha numeric coded (same color) wiring made me lose my shit. Get a drop of oil on it or after 3 years of age, that code is fucking gone and definitely disappeared on the otherside of the firewall and you're playing musical chairs and Guessy guess (such a fun game against the warranty clock) with an Ohmmeter on the wires. Id love to seclude Fruitliner and western star because they're awful, but all makes do this bullshit.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
That Western Star on the alpha numeric coded (same color) wiring made me lose my shit. Get a drop of oil on it or after 3 years of age, that code is fucking gone and definitely disappeared on the otherside of the firewall and you're playing musical chairs and Guessy guess (such a fun game against the warranty clock) with an Ohmmeter on the wires. Id love to seclude Fruitliner and western star because they're awful, but all makes do this bullshit.

It's the purple wire on a Navistar lmao

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info