Posters for office?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Okay, I know this is probably some "when I was 12 I put a baseball poster up in my room" stuff but figured I'd see what opinions are. Looking for something cool to frame up, this is some stuff I'm thinking of (particulars if you have em would be great) Looking for big ones, 24X36es preferably vertical.

-Cult movies (think stuff MST3K would do, Death Race 2000, Two Lane Blacktop etc.)
-Metal/rock bands like Powerman 5000, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, etc.
-Car stuff, Domestic mostly
-Computer stuff, especially "industrial" kinds of computers like Mainframe, minicomputers, etc.
-Gun stuff, probably kinda limited on this but would totally do something cool. Most any era.
-Japanimation. Trigun oddly comes to mind if any have seen it maybe Bebop or Outlaw Star depending on what I can find.
-Maybe some literary forms, I read very broadly in terms of fiction when I was younger. Don't have a clue what's out there.
-Stuff that's motivational
-Old (non computer) electronics like vacuum tube radio gear etc.

If you think it's random, toss it up anyways. May be interesting

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I like this Blues Brothers 5 panel Canvas:
https://www.gotithere.com/products/blues-brothers-5-panel-canvas-print-wall-art
product-image-625293179_300x300.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
It's probably long gone...but there used to be one of these in Naperville. Back in the '90s my ex and I went it there because she thought it was a store for womens accessories. We looked around and it was all motivational stuff, and we laughed our way out of the store. Even the counter guy laughed.

Anyway, in case you need a poster to tell you to be motivated in your office:
https://www.successories.com/Office-Art-Posters/1

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I have a collection of pin-up art and vintage sci-fi and horror movie posters waiting for frames and a room big enough to hang them in. I also have a few black and white “glam queen” posters like Rita Hayworth (the one in Shawshank Redemption), Veronica Lake, Katherine Hepburn and pinup art from Vargas (original 40’s pinup Calender), Elvgren and a few signed prints from Olivia De Berardinis. Somehow I don’t think any of the originals are ever coming out of their safe deposit storage until my son inherits them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info