Illinois doles out $1.8M to 17 projects to promote tourism

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
So apparently Illinois' taxes are so high that they have excess money to hand out. Share the wealth!

https://wgntv.com/2019/05/25/illinois-doles-out-1-8m-to-17-projects-to-promote-tourism/

Here's some of examples

Chicagoland Speedway/Route 66 Raceway: $122,500

After 20 years of operation and wear, it is essential that the Suite Tower and Roof Top at the Route 66 Raceway be renovated to continue driving existing fans as well as new fans to experience racing in a unique and authentic way. The Club 66, general suites, and Roof Top experiences will encourage event promoters to bring existing and new events to Will County and will entice fans to stay longer (more days) to increase overnight stays in the area.

Chicagoland Speedway: $200,000

The Ultimate Summer NASCAR Festival Weekend (June 27-30), has been enhanced to include a new carnival, pit bike motocross national, headline musical entertainment and professionally judged barbeque competition to increase attendance for race weekend and sell more multi-day tickets.

Chicago Zoological Society: $130,984.84

Four of the most heavily trafficked areas throughout Brookfield Zoo will receive WiFi coverage with the zoo’s new WiFi expansion set to increase outdoor coverage by 90 percent to better accommodate visitors.

I can't wait to see what wonderful things they do with the extra money they will get from the progressive income tax.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Why in the frick would they give a single frigging nickle to a private business for any reason???
You need wifi or a roof repaired, pay for it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course what the hell would you expect from POS liberal losers!!
They have never seen a money wasting scheme they don't support.
SPEND SPEND SPEND is always the answer to every ?? :(

If it doesn't 100% need to be done, don't frigging do it, especially pissing away money on BILLION dollar private companies!!!

I will still bet anyone I could cut the budget in 1/2 and you wouldn't even know it
unless of course you were a government employee in some idiotic position that I eliminate!!!
Or you're a welfare whore that refuses to work, you will definitely know there's been cuts!!!!!!

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
So apparently Illinois' taxes are so high that they have excess money to hand out. Share the wealth!

https://wgntv.com/2019/05/25/illinois-doles-out-1-8m-to-17-projects-to-promote-tourism/

Here's some of examples

I can't wait to see what wonderful things they do with the extra money they will get from the progressive income tax.

Actually it will end up being a net loss, because the hard working contributing members of society are already moving, and this will expedite it!!!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Why in the frick would they give a single frigging nickle to a private business for any reason???
You need wifi or a roof repaired, pay for it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course what the hell would you expect from POS liberal losers!!
They have never seen a money wasting scheme they don't support.
SPEND SPEND SPEND is always the answer to every ?? :(

If it doesn't 100% need to be done, don't frigging do it, especially pissing away money on BILLION dollar private companies!!!

I will still bet anyone I could cut the budget in 1/2 and you wouldn't even know it
unless of course you were a government employee in some idiotic position that I eliminate!!!
Or you're a welfare whore that refuses to work, you will definitely know there's been cuts!!!!!!

Get a new schtick you broken record.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info