Florida man arrested for I EAT ASS sticker on his truck

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
A deputy did not like it when he saw letters spelling I EAT ASS on Florida man, Dillion Webb's, back window. He pulled the guy over, I.D.'ed him and his passenger and wrote a court appearance ticket for a 2nd degree obscene sticker misdemeanor.

The cop also told the guy to take one of the sticker letters off the truck. The driver refused claiming 1st amendment rights (he's correct).

The cop calls someone (supervisor?) who tells him to arrest the guy and tow the truck.

The driver was charged with obscene writing and resisting an officer without violence for not removing a letter.

After the prosecutors saw the case, all charges were dropped.

The driver's legal team says they will transition from defense to offense. Looks like a lawsuit is coming. Driver has a GoFundMe account for legal expenses.

190509-dillon-charges.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/florida-man-arrested-over-i-eat-a-sticker-gets-charges-dropped/

Short version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cne8DtIUCQY

Unedited video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmMfMMkJupA

Dillion Webb interviewed. This is hilarious. "Is this an ass eaters uniting stream? Do you eat ass?" "Ah guess it is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIY8qcKYUqY

SNL even had a joke about it on Weekend Update. "...Prosecutors have dropped all charges... and I think I know how he got out of it."

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
It sickens me that we have cops these days that can just make up shit as they go along and arrest you for no legal reason.

The cop had no probable cause to stop the guy (the words on the back of his truck don't qualify). Then he writes a BS ticket and makes a BS arrest for "resisting" when the guy decides to assert his rights (basically a contempt of cop arrest). If I recall, there is defined case law from the supreme court which states cops can't turn the exercising of a right into a crime.

The whole premise of the stop is because the cop "didn't like" the words on the back of the truck. Too fucking bad. Get over it. I hate cops that make up their own laws because they feel they can. It's total bullshit and you see thousands of these types of videos on YouTube all the time. It's petty little tyrants like this that tarnish the image of all good cops out there.

I hope the guy who was arrested wins a big settlement. Since it's a violation of rights issue (42 U.S. Code 1983), the cop should lose all his qualified immunity and be sued personally. At a MINIMUM, the cop should be fired and never be allowed to work in law enforcement ever again. At least the prosecutors had a brain and dropped the charge.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I remember when I was in A school and all of a sudden a bunch of monkey see, monkey do morons
started hanging the fake balls on their vehicles and the base shut that down with in the week!!!
Free speech is powerful, but being a rude, crude moron doesn't excuse uncivilized behavior.
The same as having a lynched black guy sticker in the window.
It might technically be legal, but should it be allowed??
There is a fine line between legal and infringing on others rights??

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
That search would probably bring up about every thread ever created on TCG. I think it has less to do with the eating of asses as it probably just looks for those words (in any order). Does it make a difference if you put it in quotes?

Though I realize you might be being facetious.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I can't imagine any scenario in which I would touch my touch to an asshole. There would have to be a substantial amount of money involved. Eating ass would get me as hard as a wet paper towel.

oh stop. its like right there. an inch away from the cock pocket. if youre eating that taco, might as well lick the cinnamon ring too.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
After the prosecutors saw the case, all charges were dropped.

This is all that matters and the dude should be on the offense now.. if FL literally has this law on the books that conflicts with the constitution.. maybe punitive damages should be awarded and that should cause every state to go back and double check their fucking pansy ass laws.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I can't imagine any scenario in which I would touch my touch to an asshole. There would have to be a substantial amount of money involved. Eating ass would get me as hard as a wet paper towel.

tenor.gif

oh stop. its like right there. an inch away from the cock pocket. if youre eating that taco, might as well lick the cinnamon ring too.

Acknowledgment.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I was going to call this out as a repost but when I went to look for topics with this particular byline I got an error. Is there something about the forum I don't know?

nXviDWb.png

That search would probably bring up about every thread ever created on TCG. I think it has less to do with the eating of asses as it probably just looks for those words (in any order). Does it make a difference if you put it in quotes?

Though I realize you might be being facetious.

Naw, I remember that thread too and was about to post... "R....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info