Inside a scam call center

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
There is a Youtuber whose videos I've watched where he fucks with scammers. I'd like to think they're real, but you never know.

I fuck with them when they call me and I have the time.
If its a woman I get straight to sex talk. Ask if they take it in the ass, if they like big dick, small dick or average dick. If its a guy I play the old I cant hear you, repeat yourself and do it until they hang up. But like 90% of them lately are robo calls

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I fuck with them when they call me and I have the time.
If its a woman I get straight to sex talk. Ask if they take it in the ass, if they like big dick, small dick or average dick. If its a guy I play the old I cant hear you, repeat yourself and do it until they hang up. But like 90% of them lately are robo calls

Same talk works for men too. Just use a gay lisp. Those are my personal favorites.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
I had one on the phone for about 40 minutes. 38 of those minutes were me trying to get to the teamviewer website (intentionally mistyping the URL) to dl the client. The first 10 minutes I spent trying to explain to him that I had no start button...(mac). Lol He was not their brightest shinning star.

The call ended with him calling me the N word and hanging up.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I know of a person in my extended family that fell for an internet scam years ago. I think she sent some Nigerian a few thousands dollars. I couldn't believe someone my age could be that stupid. I could see fooling some of the older folk that didn't grow up with internet/e-mail scams.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I feel like some of these scams are not even trying. I get a few calls a week and most are robots in horrible robot voices telling me the IRS needs to to call ASAP and that the “cops” are on their way to my house now.

Rofl like seriously? You gotta step up your game.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Yeah, I got one of those IRS scam calls too. They threatened me with arrest if I didn't pay them.

I told them to go ahead and come and arrest me, but be sure to bring a lot of body bags since they were going to need them.

They hung up on me for some reason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info