Crime scene cleaners documentary

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Yea, if I'm cleaning up brain matter off walls, I'm gonna be a little bit of a jag.

I remember having to clean up my Aunt's place (a mobile home), in Virginia after she died a few years back, My Mother and I had to clean up the entry way (her easy chair was right by the door), she was in there for a few days before being found, and getting the chair out and pulling up the carpet under it, was one of the most vial and nasty things I've had to do.

So yea, If this is what I'm doing for a living... I'm gonna have an attitude.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
That show filmed in the 1980s?

Reminds me of the Aftermath vans

Looks like late 90s early 00s...

Dudes a complete tool, even the way he talked to his gf/wife. He is Sooooo fucking ignorant on suicide/drug addicts...

And I kinda agree about the one comment a YouTube said that he thinks the brother killed his sister in the tub...

The other guys on his crew seemed compassionate af. Hopefully they split and made their own business

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I will agree, he treats her like shit, and overall he is a douche canoe.

That one guy who was running that clean up was really considerate which did shock me as a complete 180 from Neil. :D

I was going to place it as late 90's based on the cell phone he was using, the trucks, etc...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info