Small item movers?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Looking to hire a service to move a couch across town but the large movers have a minimum 2/4 hour flat rate that will cost as much as the used couch I’m buying from a family fiend. Anyone have experience with a smaller moving company or those hire-dudes-with-a-truck services? Dolly/Bungii?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'm in the industry and a 4hr min is pretty standard.
Where is it being picked up and where is it being delivered?
Is it a sleeper and any stairs involved?
I can see if a couple of my guys want to do it on the side

Nice. Bolingbrook to Naperville, about 4 miles. Yes to stairs. From out of the lower level of a split level to my basement. No to sleeper: Two-piece sectional with ottoman. Each piece is 37 tall, 38 wide and 88 long.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Go on Craigslist or Naperville bookoo there are many people of two who will move it for under $80-$100 with there own truck. There is also people that will build an example ikea furniture for a living for a few bucks which are a pain in the ass to build. I used a guy out of Bolingbrook and was stand up, he moved two couches and tv stand. Don’t recall if it was bookoo or Craigslist who I used.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Bookoo? Who?

Lol.

I have some shit I need to sell in a storage locker. Probably craigslist or bookoo.

What’s that other popular site? Can’t remember, it was just like Craigslist and had a lot of Hookers and “massage” therapists on.

I’m sick of paying/wasting money on monthly storage locker rent.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Bookoo? Who?

Lol.

I have some shit I need to sell in a storage locker. Probably craigslist or bookoo.

What’s that other popular site? Can’t remember, it was just like Craigslist and had a lot of Hookers and “massage” therapists on.

I’m sick of paying/wasting money on monthly storage locker rent.

then let your hookers out of the storage lockers.

duh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info