Most impactful purchase of $100 or less

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
48oz Nalgene water bottle. It was $11 I think?

I make sure to finish at least one during my day at work. I’ve been slipping on keeping hydrated, it’s easy to not drink water when you constantly have coffee or are distracted. I fill it up before I go home, toss it in the fridge so it’s cold next day and leave it sitting on my desk.

Water game level up.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
$5 craigslist ad fee. Was stressing out about selling our beater Honda because of hail damage and a bit of rust. Been paying insurance on it and it’s just been sitting out in front of our house for a few months being unused. Listed it for sale on CL and sold in less than 24 hours. Got some cash, freed up our parking and don’t have to pay insurance. Was probably the easiest car sale ever.

Otherwise we bought a baby jumper for like $90 where our kid can spin around and get used to being on her feet. Has a bunch of toys to play with and she goes nuts in it on everything. She loves it.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I bought a $13 disc golf disc that a friend had let me try and I really liked it. First day out with it I got an ace and the second time out with it I got another one. I've been playing for 6yrs now and previously only had 1 ace, so it that was pretty awesome. I've since retired it and bought another one just in case it ends up in a river.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Electric heating pad

Our mattress got blown out, and I was having pretty consistent back pain and muscle soreness. I had always used rice filled socks as heating elements, but they were always too hot to start and not hot enough after a bit. Electric heating pad has consistent heat, that I can switch from heat to cool back to heat without nearly as much effort. Now that we have our new mattress, back issues are subsiding, and I'm able to go about my day relatively pain free.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
48oz Nalgene water bottle. It was $11 I think?

I make sure to finish at least one during my day at work. I’ve been slipping on keeping hydrated, it’s easy to not drink water when you constantly have coffee or are distracted. I fill it up before I go home, toss it in the fridge so it’s cold next day and leave it sitting on my desk.

Water game level up.

Fucking fact. Have a 32oz bottle that I fill and empty multiple times a day.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I personally don't have anything, but my friend Frank bought a pair of DNA Testing Kits from "23andMe" for $100. They do the DNA ancestry stuff and he wanted to test him and his son to see what their ancestry was. It was supposed to be a fun project.

The results came back and he found out that his son wasn't his. His wife cheated on him with another guy (multiple times apparently), got preggo, then passed the son off as Frank's.

Both my friend and his son were devastated.

How's that for impactful?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I personally don't have anything, but my friend Frank bought a pair of DNA Testing Kits from "23andMe" for $100. They do the DNA ancestry stuff and he wanted to test him and his son to see what their ancestry was. It was supposed to be a fun project.

The results came back and he found out that his son wasn't his. His wife cheated on him with another guy (multiple times apparently), got preggo, then passed the son off as Frank's.

How old is the son? Man, if there were ever grounds to kill a bitch...

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove

Dad knew what he was testing for. Shitty situation regardless.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info