Sorry, but I HATE country music

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm stuck at work...and the last three hours thev've been playing country non-stop. I'm ready to jump from a bridge. At one point a song was repeated 4 times.

I could listen to 12 straight hours of Baby Shark, but country music makes me want to shoot people from a clock tower.

That is all

I'm with you! Cant fucking stand that music.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Well to be fair, anything today is not country, it's fake pop country that privledged white people who grew up in subdivisions listen to while they try their best to country out and act like they farm 3500 acres.

35s, girls in tight jeans, long summer nights, rinse repeat blah blah blah.

Everything about this scene is fake.

Just go walk around any county fair nowadays and you'll see what I mean.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Well to be fair, anything today is not country, it's fake pop country that privledged white people who grew up in subdivisions listen to while they try their best to country out and act like they farm 3500 acres.

35s, girls in tight jeans, long summer lights, rinse repeat blah blah blah.

Everything about this scene is fake.

Just go walk around any county fair nowadays and you'll see what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. I say similar shit to my fake ass country music loving wife!

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I'm a fan of all of it, from Merle and Waylon and Strait and even the "pop country" artists now. But I also like all sorts of 80's, hard rock, hair band, trance, and most everything except hip/hop and ghetto rap. The music doesn't have to define a person. Sometimes you just like different stuff.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
Country is most of what I listen to. That said, the new stuff is pretty terrible. (Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia line, cane brown, etc.)

I mostly try to listen to 80's and 90's. There just aren't much for stations around here that strictly play that. Another big portion of what I listen to is the red dirt country from texas and Oklahoma. Most of it has a more traditional sound to it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info