The Words No Father Wants To Hear...

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Came home from work yesterday to my wife in tears telling me "There's something wrong with Jaxon."

My 5 year old (about to turn 6 in a week) had been limping the past couple days and would wake up in the middle of the night in excruciating pain in his left leg. So my wife took him to the doctor yesterday and immediately sent him for X-rays. Turns out they found some sort of growth in between the end of his femur and the top of his knee. So now they referred us to a orthopedic surgeon who we are now waiting to get an appointment with sometime today.

My heart breaks for this kid because he's in so much pain, he can't even walk. I'm hoping it something that's easily fixable but we're told this is now something he's going to have to deal with for the rest of his life.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Hopefully it's nothing serious and can easily be corrected. I hope you and your family all the best and hope for the best for your little one. I can only imagine if something like that happened with one of my daughters. It's hard enough to see them get hurt as it is.

Let us know if you need anything. We can always do our best to help in anyway we can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info