Image hosting. What's the best?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I really haven't had a need for online photo hosting recently. Any pictures I post on here I just copy the links over from Facebook. But, I've been posting more and more of my machinery I sell on eBay, and they only allow 12 photos unless you html embed them in the description.

I will also say that I signed up for Imgur and have absolutely no fucking clue how to use the site. I also have google photos but can't seem to find HTML links and how to not link an entire album.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Theoretically, logically, and every other train of thought, yes you can just post that link.

Except eBay has become a bunch of cunts and blocks any links you add to your description as well as a phone number. I guess they got tired of people calling and completing sales off of the site.

56848154_10157473386804589_4994985465611288576_n.jpg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
[MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] is gotta be an ebay God by now. What does he use?

90% of the time i never even use all 12 photos or whatever is allowed.

but if i were frank, id HTML encrypt that shit, or break up the google album address with "dot com" or whatever.

side note: i got in trouble a few time trying to communicate with buyers via email or phone.. got a few threatening ebay notifications

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info