Paging Mook

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/05/entertainment/charlize-theron-single/index.html

Charlize Theron says she's single and ready for love

(CNN)Charlize Theron is open to a relationship but she needs a man to "step up."

The actress, 43, got candid about her dating life while promoting her upcoming romantic comedy, "Long Shot."

"I've been single for 10 years, it's not a long shot," Theron told "Entertainment Tonight." "Somebody just needs to grow a pair and step up. I'm shockingly available."

Theron's co-star in the film, Seth Rogen, echoed her sentiments saying, "She's out there!"

"I've made it very clear," Theron joked.

Her last serious relationship was with Sean Penn. The two were engaged but split in 2015.

"We were in a relationship and then it didn't work anymore. And we both decided to separate. That's it," Theron said about the break up with Penn in a 2016 interview with the Wall Street Journal.

Prior to Penn, she dated actor Stuart Townsend after meeting on the set of "Trapped." They split in 2010.

"Long Shot" hits theaters May 3.

Charlize-Theron-in-Hong-Kong-7.jpg

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Shes incredibly stupid

She might be socially dumb but she also speaks a handful of different languages.

Gotta be a 'little' smart to manage that.

She has a similar quality to Michelle Pfeiffer in that she can pull off completely forgettable 'Plain Jane' but she can also paint up smokin' hot. Very versatile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info