Window Tints

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Cool. Like how long do you guys think it would take for tint to u to tint my Charger windows?

I definitely wouldn’t rush them either.
I called and made an appointment for my Hellcat Challenger last year and was there when they opened and waited for my car. I think I was there about 3 hours total.
d8f103fdc39c1388623c3d8e62125193.jpg
166d3069d3985463c03cd2e31ecdc0d7.jpg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I called and made an appointment for my Hellcat Challenger last year and was there when they opened and waited for my car. I think I was there about 3 hours total.

They did the same for my SS. They did the Mustang too. No issues on either and they did a great job of getting the Mustang windows all the way up to the edge. No issues around dot matrix, no bubbling, etc... And Jeff seems like a really cool guy, so there's that too. And it was reasonably priced as well IIRC.

+1 for Tint to U

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
only guy that ive used for over 10 years
greg wisse - quality window tinting

his shop is a little northeast of rt34 & douglas in oswego

I've used Greg for my last 3 vehicles also. Great work.

HOWEVER, it appears he sold the shop to another company doing tint work at that address. Google shows it as "Permanently Closed".

Another business (Premier Tint Pros) is doing tinting at that same address. I am considering using them for my GTI, as it looks like I can still get it done for about $200 for the whole car. Yelp reviews are positive so far.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

HOWEVER, it appears he sold the shop to another company doing tint work at that address. Google shows it as "Permanently Closed".

Another business (Premier Tint Pros) is doing tinting at that same address. I am considering using them for my GTI, as it looks like I can still get it done for about $200 for the whole car. Yelp reviews are positive so far.

That number I posted is Greg's cell also, so idk. I havent personally talked to him since Thanksgiving

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

update:

talked to gregg, hes back doing it out of his townhouse in aurora. like rt 34 & eola rd. and that number i posted above is his cell

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I’ll probably take my car to Kustom Tints in Valpo. And it’s a lot closer to where I live. I heard he does really good work.

He also does ceramic coating. I’d have to take a look at the cars he’s done for that first before he does mine.

The tints on this car are really dark. Holy Shit!! LOL.

20798ef26a2729874290724ada78ca52.jpg

c477bccb7a2795afdbe9f138565ef606.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info