Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Police reached out to the public Thursday for help in identifying a man seen in*surveillance video*punching a woman in the Gaslamp District.

The incident happened around 8:30 p.m. Monday near the intersection of Sixth Avenue and E Street, according to San Diego Police Department Sgt. Dan Brinkerhoff.

A man was arguing with his fiance near the intersection when a woman intervened and confronted the man in an attempt to stop the argument, Brinkerhoff said.

The woman said she was calling 911, then*the man punched her in the face before fleeing the area, the sergeant said.

The man’s fiance remained at the scene, but refused to provide any identifying information on the man, Brinkerhoff said.

He was described as a 6-foot-2 black man around 50 years old who weighs around 245 pounds. He was last seen wearing a brown suit with a cream- colored shirt.

https://youtu.be/C1rQyF_a5NM

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
So I guess I don't understand how hard this is. The fiancee stayed and talked to police so they have her information. Are they not just able to subpoena her phone records to easily find out who her fiancee is ? Or just tail her around for a bit. Im sure he will pop up. LOL

Too much work to get her phone records. bet bet is to keep a close eye on her for a week. he will show up.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
You would think that would be enough for the fiance to reconsider her marriage to this guy, but I can almost guarantee that she will still go through with it. And he will likely end up beating her too. If I were a woman, I'd be walking away after that display. But something also tells me this isn't the first time she's seen her man beat someone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info