metal M18 circular saw against a 240V metabo 9in grinder

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I don’t see what the big deal is, it is a metal cut saw. Maybe the guy was using a cheap abrasive on the Metabo. One thing is for sure, that Metabo is WAY more powerful and versatile than any small diameter metal cut saw. This is one of those things, use the right tool for the application. Most metal fab shops would have a dedicated band saw for something like this.

Oh and.....
https://youtu.be/J--SigTZJOQ

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Hey man, don't shoot the dosile messenger... Just making sure you guys keep neck and neck in the meet ending dick measuring contest

You tag me in on this thread like this is some amazing feat :rofl:

This is comparing 2 tools with entirely different purposes and you expect me to be impressed. I just love the fact that you are all ‘Merica but love this Chinese tool company with a bigger Midwest city name (Milwaukee) that makes 99.9% of its tools in China.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
You tag me in on this thread like this is some amazing feat :rofl:

This is comparing 2 tools with entirely different purposes and you expect me to be impressed. I just love the fact that you are all ‘Merica but love this Chinese tool company with a bigger Midwest city name (Milwaukee) that makes 99.9% of its tools in China.

oh i rarely stand behind or stick to strickly buying american made products. they're mostly junk. American Made meant something in the 50s. not now. american made now means its made by someone who barely does enough to not get fired

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
oh i rarely stand behind or stick to strickly buying american made products. they're mostly junk. American Made meant something in the 50s. not now. american made now means its made by someone who barely does enough to not get fired

I am of the opinion that the high end is still the high end. That said most if not all of us will never see the high end as we're not rich enough to do such.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info