Do You Die From Shoving Meth Rocks In Your Ass?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yes. Yes you do...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-news-...ing-sexual-encounter-at-hotel-autopsy-reveals

A*Los Angeles*news anchor died in December after overdosing on*methamphetamine*during a sexual encounter with a male companion at a California hotel, an autopsy report revealed Friday.

According to the report, Burrous was engaging in “various sexual activities with his companion” when he inserted a “rock” of meth*into his rectum. He reportedly inserted a second rock later on in the encounter, placed a mask on and “doused the filters with ‘poppers.’”

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

000b634a62077206df416ec1756316e2.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Dead reporter is a meth head. If he has reached the point he's shoving meth rocks up his ass, he's not a first time user.

How did his bosses not know that they have a druggie on camera representing their organization?

Better get some drug testing going like many "lesser" professions do.

BTW, his "friend", as reported by KTLA, is not facing any charges. I guess meth possession is not a crime in Cali.? KTLA says the death has been ruled "accidental". It's only meth. No crime here. Just an accident.

Also...
Burrous is survived by his wife Mai and 9-year-old daughter Isabella.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I was wondering that...what if his companion murdered him. I mean...would this dude have noticed getting a meth rock up the ass while he's getting pounded while wearing a gas mask LOL!!

Looking this up it seems to be a "legit" way of taking meth. So is urethral administration for some reason. While it's possible that the guy killed him it's likely he ODed while getting his brains fucked out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info