Woman Cop BADASS - Kills illegal alien after being drawn on

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Crazy video...chick is a real badass!

https://www.facebook.com/ABC7/videos/416589132483558/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-...-but-cops-wouldnt-honor-ice-detainer-feds-say

The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam.

In a graphic, 48-second clip released Wednesday, body camera footage from Sunday's traffic stop shows Javier Hernandez Morales rolling down his window, grabbing a handgun and opening fire. Napa County sheriff’s Deputy Riley Jarecki narrowly avoided getting struck before running to the other side of the car, firing at least 15 shots into the red Honda.

Hernandez Morales, 48, died at the scene and the deputy was not seriously injured, officials said.

A second weapon – a loaded .22-caliber rifle – was found in the backseat of the Honda in addition to the pistol.

Immigration officials said Thursday that the shooting and the man’s death could have been prevented, but California’s state law prohibited them from arresting the Mexican citizen with a long rap sheet and multiple deportations.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Hernandez Morales has been deported three times before 2011 – twice in 2007 and once again in 2010.

Since then, ICE had issued four separate detainers for him related to various arrests including suspicion of driving under the influence, battery on a peace officer and unknown probation violations.

ICE said detainers were issued to Napa County Jail in 2014, 2015 and 2016 while Sonoma County Jail received one in 2016. None of the detainers were honored by jail staff.

“This incident may have been prevented if ICE had been notified about any of the multiple times Hernandez-Morales was released from local custody over the last few years,” immigration officials said. “This is an impactful, scary example of how public safety is affected by laws or policies limiting local law enforcement agencies’ abilities to cooperate with ICE.”

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
giphy.gif

I feel like she got really lucky on that one. I don't know how he missed at such close range. While I don't necessarily agree with a wall being the best option, I feel like there shouldn't be any red tape in arresting someone like this. How is it that they can't arrest an illegal alien, but they can arrest a US citizen. Am I not understanding CA state law that was mentioned?

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
yikes it is terrifying to see how fast these stops can go to shots.

giphy.gif

I feel like she got really lucky on that one. I don't know how he missed at such close range. While I don't necessarily agree with a wall being the best option, I feel like there shouldn't be any red tape in arresting someone like this. How is it that they can't arrest an illegal alien, but they can arrest a US citizen. Am I not understanding CA state law that was mentioned?

i think you are - my guess is it is something like ice federal law that would allow the arrest but the state is under direction to not enforce it?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
giphy.gif

You ever see how these clowns hold their guns... To the side... Ya, you ain't hittin' shit, except everything you AREN'T aiming at. :D

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
giphy.gif

Part luck part knowing what she was doing. If you noticed she was standing behind the pillar, that position is very deliberate. If you notice he had to turn to shoot at her and it likely impacted his shot.

In terms of the mag dump, he had it coming. It's a shame we couldn't kick him out of the country for good and make him someone else's problem. Well I guess he's the morgue's problem now and thankfully it doesn't seem to have caused anyone else to get hurt.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Part luck part knowing what she was doing. If you noticed she was standing behind the pillar, that position is very deliberate. If you notice he had to turn to shoot at her and it likely impacted his shot.

In terms of the mag dump, he had it coming. It's a shame we couldn't kick him out of the country for good and make him someone else's problem. Well I guess he's the morgue's problem now and thankfully it doesn't seem to have caused anyone else to get hurt.

A good point. Thank God he attempted this on someone who was armed and able to defend themselves with equal force. Rather some some other sucker in CA who isn't allowed to be armed.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

If PRESIDENT Trump wasn't such a dumbass, this would be on every commercial he has for the rest of his political career.
Hell, this should be on EVERY Conservative commercial against the POS liberal LOSERS!!!!!!!!!

The guy was caught how many times, and he's back again with weapons in his possession??
How would a liberal possibly argue for sanctuary cities???

Oh yea, there is no intelligent reason to ever vote for a liberal, they are just that idiotic!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info