hands free set up for computer phone??

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I need a hands free deal for my cheap ass computer phone.
It has the 3.5 female, and I actually figured out the blue tooth all by myself some how??
I need something so I can climb a pole and talk to the head end while activating plant.
My neighbor offered his old headset from the semi, but it has to fit under a hardhat!!

What works out side in all weather & especially when windy, so we can hear each other.
It is very delicate work and you have to hear the readings back & forth clearly to get the right tilt.

Thanks Guys.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
I use a Blue Parrot BT-350XT which is a trucker/professional driver headset. Blue Parrot is supposed to have some of the best noise-cancelling in the business when it comes to Bluetooth headsets.

The over-the-head style of mine might or might not fit under a hard hat but the BT-C400XT is convertible and has an over the ear option: https://blueparrott.factoryoutletst...842/Blueparrott-C400-XT-Wireless-Headset.html

chrisdicarlo

Apr 20, 2015
I use a playtronics voyager 5200. We all use these for work in our data centers. It blocks out all of the background noise. Battery life is about 5-6 hours. You can also get a case for it. You charge the case and then when you store the headset it gets charged. I charge my case about once a week. I use the headset for 2-3 hours a day on average.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• MrDragster1970
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list