Gaming Crackdown 3

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This coming out is the only reason I kept game pass going lol

Seriously. :rofl: I picked up a years worth last year for some ridiculous price, and it ran out this month and I was just gonna let it expire, but then I heard this was going to be on games pass at launch so I found a site that was selling a 6 month pass for $37 and picked up 6 more months. $37 for 6 months of many games is much better than $60 for a month of 1 game.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Seriously. :rofl: I picked up a years worth last year for some ridiculous price, and it ran out this month and I was just gonna let it expire, but then I heard this was going to be on games pass at launch so I found a site that was selling a 6 month pass for $37 and picked up 6 more months. $37 for 6 months of many games is much better than $60 for a month of 1 game.
And the game selection is decent too. Not like they are all shitty games

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The online is a mess. Half the shit is hard to read in the lobby... There are only two modes... And when you actually get into a game, it's a fucking disaster. You have a hard time finding the opponent... The game was somewhat laggy... Combat is boring as you have auto lock on (like campaign) 100% to someone so there is zero skill... You basically just run around trying not to die instantly. Definitely a complete afterthought... Despite the massive delays.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info