Lake of The Ozarks, MO who has been

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Do you have a boat? It’s pretty awesome if you do, I used to go every year, tons of good restaurants, lots of naked ladies in the party cove, you could easily get lost on that lake so get some sort of map
I'm sure we would rent one if we went. My lund fishing boat although tackles 35' waves isn't the greatest for leisure

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Buddy was just there over the summer for a Bachelor party and loved it. He is going back this summer with his GF and he has pretty much convinced me to check it out.
As far as the boat rental, look in to it now. I'm pretty sure you have to take like a 3hr online class to rent a boat out there.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
When I was still suckling off the corporate Budweiser teet, our ownership took us on a company managers trip there. They rented a baller house off the lake and chartered boats for us. There was an actual speed boat race that weekend. It was like a cruise night for hot rod boats at the bars off the lake. Party cove was nuts. It was friggin one of the best trips I had ever had. You can do the family thing but a dewds trip is way more fun.
[MENTION=5236]Blood on Blood[/MENTION] goes there every year with family

1fastrock

Mar 14, 2010
My family has gone down there for the last 15 years every summer. It's a real good time depending on what you like to do. We would ski and wakeboard in the morning then hang out in a cove for a few hours in the afternoon and there are plenty of restraunts to go to on the lake for lunch or dinner. It can be really rough though especially on the main channels on the weekend. We have a 28 foot bow rider and still avoid the main channel on the weekends since our boat is small out there. There is a bunch of stuff for kids to do too if your're doing a family trip. There are a few new bars on the lake with swimming pools for the kids to hang out in and even a boat in movie theatre as well as a few inflatable water parks. If the family enjoys hiking ha ha tonka is a really good nature area with a cool castle to check out.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Great place, staying near or at the Osage Beach are is pretty ideal (middle of everything).

-Excellent fishing
-Rent a large pontoon / waverunners if you don’t have a boat (don’t need to take a class)
-Drive up restaurants / bars on the lake
-Hot girls everywhere
-A lot of kids activities

If you like to make stops on the drive there / back, check out the Rt 66 sites. (Abe Lincoln’s house, Shelley’s Cafe, 50 ft Rocking Chair, Uranus Fudge Factory, Pontiac Old Car / Military museum, Etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info