Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

Barring any weird reason for the dev to say otherwise, Darkness - Mobile will go live tomorrow. The developer has put a lot of hard work into it and I'm pretty thrilled with the results.

BE ADVISED: I will be forcing the Mobile theme on you guys starting tomorrow and ending Sunday night. I want you guys to bug test for me, which is why I will lock the skin to mobile for a few days. After Sunday, I'll unlock and you guys are free to go back to whatever you were using (which for most, was the OG Darkness).

We will have two dark styles: Darkness - Desktop & Darkness - Mobile. I STRONGLY suggest you do not use Mobile on your computer. It will work fine but it was 100% built for a phone so some pages will render weird, etc.

I will be looking for WORTHWHILE feedback...please do not go all TCG on me and piss and moan :mamoru: I think you guys are gonna be really happy with the results.

:pedobear:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Barring any weird reason for the dev to say otherwise, Darkness - Mobile will go live tomorrow. The developer has put a lot of hard work into it and I'm pretty thrilled with the results.

BE ADVISED: I will be forcing the Mobile theme on you guys starting tomorrow and ending Sunday night. I want you guys to bug test for me, which is why I will lock the skin to mobile for a few days. After Sunday, I'll unlock and you guys are free to go back to whatever you were using (which for most, was the OG Darkness).

We will have two dark styles: Darkness - Desktop & Darkness - Mobile. I STRONGLY suggest you do not use Mobile on your computer. It will work fine but it was 100% built for a phone so some pages will render weird, etc.

I will be looking for WORTHWHILE feedback...please do not go all TCG on me and piss and moan :mamoru: I think you guys are gonna be really happy with the results.

:pedobear:

k

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Aside from the built in attachment system, no. Not currently. But now that this project is done, I'll look into that next. It's on my list.

I still suggest grabbing tapatalk for image uploads. There's nothing easier.
I have it, I dislike it but use it usually for posting here only. Would just be nice to be more seamless thru the site via mobile browsing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info