Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

(more creepy Sims boning pics in the link :rofl: )
https://kotaku.com/i-made-a-sex-club-in-the-sims-and-everyone-got-pregnant-1832561862

MhLdj1j.png

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
My buddy got a reverse blumpkin. Slim pickings one night in our 20’s and we went home with 2 fatsos. Well there was 3 of us guys, and only two of them but physically 3 of them (180+) so they decide to call one of their girlfriends.....who was the biggest one yet. We eventually split up, and everyone took their own pig to a separate room. I got no action but my buddy got his dick sucked while she sat on the toilet.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
My buddy got a reverse blumpkin. Slim pickings one night in our 20’s and we went home with 2 fatsos. Well there was 3 of us guys, and only two of them but physically 3 of them (180+) so they decide to call one of their girlfriends.....who was the biggest one yet. We eventually split up, and everyone took their own pig to a separate room. I got no action but my buddy got his dick sucked while she sat on the toilet.

LMAO. Yes. Fuck yes.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

ha. i had this one hog suck my dick in the handicap stall of a well known local bar bathroom while she was taking a piss :dunno:

that was an interesting night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info