So I’m currently getting doxed right now

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
So when I woke up this morning I was taking my morning dump looking at Facebook and made a dumb “dad joke” on a vice news article.

IMG_1284.jpg

Well some guy in the comments somehow figured out where I work (set to private, only friends on security settings) and posted my job on the comments and called for a doxing. Then the HR lady I’m friends with texted me this

IMG_1285.jpg

Fuck! people can be such pansies. Luckily I’m cool with the HR lady and she is gonna handle it but my god.... snowflakes are gonna snowflake so hard!

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Well some guy in the comments somehow figured out where I work (set to private, only friends on security settings) and posted my job on the comments and called for a doxing. Then the HR lady I’m friends with texted me this

Well its not hard. And has nothing to do with your Facebook settings. If you google your name tons of info comes up about GM. Then google your name and GM and your job comes up.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I refrain from everything outside of my own privacy, something like that comment could ruin your life in minutes. Job could fire you, your face could viral and nobody will hire you, etc etc etc. FUCK that, I know here we're safe, but still. Something so simple and harmless, and bam, your life has changed.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
So does this same guy go and call for the doxing of all Muslims because they're intolerant of homosexuality? That seems like something a good SJW should do. He should go to all their places of work and call them out for hiring homophobics. It's clear that you can hold a racist/bigoted view based on your religion, as long as you're not a Christian.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info