NWI
I work from home so.... Yes?

Right. But you'll be working.... So this isn't for you

giphy.gif

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Company sent an email saying we will not be off and campus will remain open and unless you have special circumstances you are expected to be in the office. Of course for your troubles, you can wear jeans and we'll have free hot chocolate from 7-9am.

My boss said fuck that...and suggested we work from home until Friday.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
*Who’s ?

Business as usual and I’m sure the dummies in charge in Texas sent out one email about excessive idle time for vehicles and another about cold weather safety. Thank God some of us have the type of boss that cares about his crew and doesn’t expect much if anything. Even top of the line diesel trucks with fuel additive are going to struggle today and our hydraulic systems are going to be non existent. If there is an emergency chances are they’ll overload it with techs and we’ll be time checked and switched every few minutes or so the absolute minimum to secure things and go back when it’s not as brutal.

I’m in ZERO hurry to get to work today.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
If you work inside I'm not sure what the big deal is? One of my guys wanted to take tomorrow off because of the cold. I asked him how cold he was going to get working inside an 80-90* boiler room then told him he better get his ass to work!

My truck started just fine this morning and kept me warm until I got to my toasty office...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info