Video: Man punching 2 women at LA Hotdog Stand

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's tough to tell if he's doing that to 'take it easy' on them, or if he's just not a good puncher. He does look kind of guilty by punching and running away. If he was running away to de-escalate the situation, he should have just done that from the start.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I am going to go with he doesn't know how to punch (not making fun of him). I don't think anybody would throw "soft punches" to the face to deescalate the situation. It is almost probably instinct to blast someone in the face if multiple people are rushing you.

That other dude that punched the 11 year old girl in the face in at the mall knew how to throw a punch.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
It's L.A. the women are probably drunken Vicious Feminist and I would run too because in a crowd you'd probably have to punch some dudes afterwards too. Plus the Cops...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-nightclub-row-hot-dogs-bystanders-cheer.html

Video in the link has audio and the crowd was cheering/laughing, so it's likely that the women were not innocent victims and alcohol was likely a factor being outside a club...

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Arka Sangbarani Oroojian turned himself in as the man in the video. Bail set at $90K for assault with a deadly weapon.

Oroojian was arguing with a food vendor about the price of a $6 hot dog. Another vendor offered a free hot dog to defuse the situation. The women added their 2 cents and that's when the fight started.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I'm not sure I understand the 'deadly weapon' charge. Is it because of the size difference? That seems like a slippery slope to me.

Legally if either women was armed they could have shot and killed him while being unarmed due to the size difference, if he wanted to he could have easily killed both of them with punches

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Bunch of pussies standing around watching a big ass dude punch 2 girls.

you must have never got beaten on by a chick, huh?

fuck that. i dont care what gender you are. if somebody swings on me, im swinging back. and ill tell you what, it feels GREAT.

what sucks is when the captain save-a-hoe's come out of the crowd and jump in. been there too unfortunately.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
That would have been a highly debated shooting though. Just from what we see in the video, it looks like he's defending himself. Had he gotten on top and done some ground pounding, I could see that as a justified shooting.

Not really, if he landed one punch right it could kill a women he’s double there size, all the women needs is a man that big advancing on her with intent to harm and she’s good to go, if you have women in your CCL class they talk about this, no matter what if you shoot someone your going to have a fight in court on your hands anyway

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info