Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
SO, I'll quickly get this part out of the way. I generally don't like to ask for donations. Since TCG began, I can count on one hand how many times its happened. I try and do things on my own.

BUT, as our software continues to get older, and as I ask more out of Jack these days...I'm reaching out to the community to gather some funds to keep us going for awhile. To those that have donated in the past, HUGE thanks and you are under no obligation to reach into your pockets again.

Anyway...funds for 2019 will go towards forum skin updates, money towards Jacks continued support (hosting, fixing problems, etc) and whatever else might come up this year.

There is no set amount I need...no minimum amount to donate. Whatever you want is cool with me and very much appreciated.

The first round of improvements will be to update the forum skins and plugins. They will all be made mobile responsive (see mobile v2). This will help as more and more users visit us via their phone. I've got a dev on board who is standing by to start the work.

Thank you guys for all of your continued support and love for all things TCG.

Paypal Donate link --> paypal.me/mook82
Quick Pay Donate Email --> momalley1982 at gmail dot com

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info